1. Greenville TN to Johnson City TN- The Best Biking Trails for a Family Adventure
Greenville to Johnson City is one of the most scenic drives in East Tennessee and the journey is best done by bike. Bike trails along the way add to the adventure by providing a place for kids to stop and explore nature. It makes for a family adventure that is fun and healthy. (Source: http://www.adventurecycling.org/routes/viewroute/30 )
Places to visit and things to do in Greeneville, TN
1. Explore the Civil War Battle of Granny White Gap at Granny White Gap State Historic Area
2. Enjoy a picnic on the banks of the French Broad River at Hampton Park or take a hike on the trails through the woods.
3. Fish for trout in Beaver Creek at Hampton Park.
4. Walk or bike the Hampton Springs Greenway Trail and watch the birds at Polly’s Bend Nature Park, which is home to osprey and great blue heron.
5. Play a round of golf at Foxfire, one of the most affordable public golf courses in Tennessee.