How to Make Your Product Too Good for Amazon
A few years ago I wrote a book called “The Greenway Dilemma” about a couple that moves from the city to rural southwest Iowa, and then is pushed out by bigger farmers. After writing the book, I thought it would be easy to get published and sell millions of copies, but as soon as it was finished I found out about agents and publishers. I started researching agents and publishers in June 2009. I thought I was going to sign a book deal in no time. Wow, that was wrong! Six years later, I have one publisher accepting the book and an agent trying to sell it, but that is not stopping me from writing another book. Keep reading to find out how I am going to use this information and make a career out of giving advice on having your book rejected, or getting your book published by a big publisher.
The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Pinterest
Pinterest is a social bookmarking site that allows you to bookmark and share all the things you love. Find out how to use Pinterest and turn your interests into an endless stream of new projects, completed projects, and redecorating ideas. Discover how to use Pinterest apps, how to find and collect great ideas, and the best ways to look cool while pinning!
Title: 2560 Kathryn Ln, Plano TX 75025 The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Pinterest
Updated: December 13, 2013
This is the complete guide to getting started with Pinterest. You will learn how to find ideas, collect resources and pin your own awesome projects.
Title: Table of Contents
1. What is Pinterest?
2. How to Use Pinterest Apps
3. How to Find Ideas on Pinterest
4. How to Collect Resources on Pinterest
5. How to Pin Your Own Projects on Pinterest
6. The Best Ways to Look Cool While Pinning!
7. Turn Your Interests into an Endless Stream of New Projects, Completed Projects, and Redecorating Ideas with the Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Pinterest!
8. Turn Your Interests into an Endless Stream of New Projects, Completed Projects, and Redecorating Ideas with the Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Pinterest!
9. The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Pinterest!
11. About Kathryn L. Bausum [Marketing]
12. Copyright (c) 2013 by Kathryn L Bausum
13. Preface: Claiming Your Creativity and Inspiration
The Top 10 Best Pinterest Tools for Businesses and Startups
There are too many tools out there to sort through, so let us help you find the best tools on Pinterest that can stick you in the middle of a creative goldmine. Launching a business can be tough, but with these tools and tips you will have everything you’ll need to get started.
10. Unzipper – This tool will host any content you want to share on Pinterest, giving you the ability to edit visual content and share it on all your social medias. This can be a great way to collect assets for a blog or online business. Remember that the better your content is organized, the more likely people will see it or link back to you.
9. Disqus – This tool is something that Pinterest will soon be adding to their site. Using it is a great way to drive traffic to your blog, as it allows you to easily gather comments that can feed the emerging trend of user generated content. There is also a section for social media buttons, which are perfect for bloggers and online businesses that have engaged with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.