Which Keyword Research Tools are Best For You?
Google keyword planner: the most obvious option, but it’s not necessarily a good one. If you’re trying to rank your website based on high-volume keywords, such as “honda civic repair”, then this tool may be useful because of its simplicity and ease of use. However, if you’re focused on ranking by low-volume keywords (for instance “honda”), then this tool is not best for you.
Google keyword planner is what I call, “the bait and switch” because you’ll get to see the average monthly searches for any keyword phrase that you query, but if you only care about the average monthly searches without taking into account the competition, then it’s no good for your specific situation. If you’re just entering your niche market, then this tool is not best for you because it’s more useful when you’re already competing in your given industry and want to know what keywords have the highest volume of searches.
How to Get Started Using Search Engine Optimisation Tools Like KeywordTool.biz & AICLoud.com
If you’re using a keyword tool to find new and relevant keywords for your website, you can get started quickly and easily using a word cloud from Online Marketing Essentials . We’ve provided some tips on our blog covering how to use word clouds effectively. Use the following steps to get started:
Comment : “Find out more about AICLoud.com”
1. Go to AICloud.com, a simple, quick and free to use keyword tool that anyone can use to help generate new ideas for blog posts. You can enter any keyword or phrase and it will provide a shortlist of search phrases you can use in your content. The list of keywords is in order from highest search volume to lowest:
2. It’s really easy to put together a word cloud using Keywordtool.biz. Open up your word cloud software and create a new word cloud. You can use the text you’ve entered into AICloud.com, or simply create your own string of keywords and paste them into the word cloud tool. Click “Create my Word Cloud” and you’ll have a beautiful image like this one:
Google’s Biggest SEO Fails In 2015 Revealed – The #1 Mistakes People Make When Optimising Their Website For SEO
Here are the top 10 mistakes made by Google which you should avoid in 2015 to make sure you rank on page 1.
1. Loading your website with keywords
2. Buying thousands of links from spammy sites
3. Using low-quality images in text links and captions
4. Focusing too much on the number of backlinks you have (following a link with some descriptive text is better than following a link with nothing)
5. Creating one page for every keyword you rank for
6. Adding unnecessary tags to your site that are irrelevant to the content of your page or page title
7. Using the same title and meta description on every page
8. Using too many keywords in the title of your page
9. Not putting the keyword you wish to rank for in the domain name of your site (this is especially important for local SEO)
What is the Best Way to Choose the Right Google AdWords Optimization Tool
In 2016, the company’s software will be evolving again to include more advertising options. The new interface will include a new dashboard and feature called “AdWords Express.” This is basically an ad-serving tool that can be used by website owners as well as advertisers . It will also make it easier for Google to adjust its ad-serving process as more display ads are served on the web
“The new version will be available for advertisers and website owners who use AdWords in a non-Google account,” says a detailed article about the upgrades, which will launch in August 2016. “This includes third-party websites that are compatible with Google’s ad software.”
“There is no change to the pricing for campaigns that use AdWords and Google services. We are keeping our promise to keep pricing the same for the AdWords services.”
“However, we will soon launch new tools that will make it easier for advertisers and website owners to manage their campaigns more easily. This will include an enhanced Dashboard and improved reporting tools.”
The article continues [emphasis added]: …About? Google’s AdSense program.
“Our latest developments will also include improved reporting tools for users of the AdSense program. We are making other changes to help advertisers, website owners and publishers manage their accounts more effectively and efficiently.”